Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Some professions in New Zealand need to have registration before they can practice like Nurses, Medical Technologist, Teachers, Engineers or Plumbers, among a few. NZIHS can facilitate your registration in New Zealand. We can contact professional bodies ilke New Zealand Teachers Council, Nursing Council of New Zealand, Medical Science Council, Electrical Workers Registration Board and the like to facilitate entry and completion of competency programs if required.